|Wage / Salary||35-40000/year|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Assist with shipping and receiving of merchandise
- Product/inventory records
- Packaging and labelling
- Organizing and cleaning storage
- Customer Service
- Benefits include health plan and 4 weeks vacation.
- Shipping/receiving/warehouse experience an asset.
- Physically capable of handling 50lbs regularly.
- General computer literacy including accurate typing and spelling.
- Organized. Initiative. Good work ethic. Reliable. History of work success.
- Strong customer service and friendly cooperative team work skills.
- Must be living in the Canmore area long term. This is not a seasonal position.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.