Reception and Inventory Administration
|Wage / Salary||18-20/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Assist with reception
- Data entry
- Customer Service
- Receiving supplies, including physically handling boxes to 30lbs, recording and storing inventory
- Must be capable of working in both an office setting and supporting product receiving.
- Reception or admin experience is an asset
- Shipping, receiving experience is an asset
- Good general computer skills
- Able to do data entry (type, spell, write well), organize products, answer phones/assist customers.
- Must be living in Banff or Canmore (with a car) long-term (this is not a seasonal position) and have stable accomodation.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.