Project Admin Assistant
|Location||Banff, Lake Louise|
|Wage / Salary||19-22/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- The role of the Administrative Assistant will be to provide support to the Construction Manager. This position is based out of a construction project site office located west of Banff so candidates must have a vehicle to commute and must be living in Banff, Canmore or Lake Louise.
- Administer the Project reports from the field office
- Compare reports for inconsistencies and notify contractors to amend reports if required.
- Support the individuals reviewing the Project invoices with verifications if required.
- File project documents as directed by Construction/Project Manager.
- Prepare meeting minutes as required.
- Report Project incidents to the Integrated Projects administrative team.
- Prepare documents such as contractor safety certifications and supplier qualification forms.
- Arrange for accommodations and payments through the Aboriginal Relations group for monitoring periods.
- Responsible for general housekeeping at Project Site Office such as ordering Coffee and water. Submit monthly printer report, sign off on deliveries and site office services.
- Schedule Project meetings; daily ROW Update, Bi-weekly Progress Meetings, and other meetings as directed by Construction/Project Manager.
- Assist Project Manager with annual permitting activities with Parks Canada; building permit and updates to agreements.
- Prepare the Project documents
- Maintaining site technical documentation
- Minimum 2 full years of administrative related experience and/or formal related post-secondary education.
- Must be living in Banff, Canmore or Lake Louise with accommodation and a vehicle to commute to the project office.
- Experience with construction project administration
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.