Print and Digital Operator
|Wage / Salary||17-21|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Manage the print production requirements of customers.
- Submitting quotations and invoices using an excel driven order entry process.
- Managing Inventory, stationery shells, raw stock, and able to WIP stock from the warehouse.
- Overseeing the print production process to monitor overall quality levels and shipping dates.
- Assisting in the coordinating of resources to meet customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring that all communication including quotations, emails, customer information, and faxes are maintained.
- Maintain open communications with both our customers and our team.
- Take an active role in office cleanup, phone calls, delivery of stock.
- Oversee equipment operation and maintenance of both the printers and the finishing units.
- Tracking shipments for Sales / Customers.
- Ensure customer billing is correctly passed on to invoicing, (credits, rebills and print orders).
- Correct any items missing on orders and to clarify with Sales/Customer
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Thorough knowledge of all print processes including both digital and offset
- Thorough knowledge of paper stocks and other raw materials used in the production process
- Able to work overtime to meet customer demands with little or no notice
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office products and Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills to interpret incoming information onto production staff
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.