Pizzeria Shift Supervisor
|Wage / Salary||15-16/hr plus tips|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Responsible for all customer service and shift supervision tasks in a small pizzeria including:
- Take phone and in-person orders from customers and process payments
- Assist the cook as needed for large orders, busy periods, etc.
- Coordinate deliveries
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner
- Full-time, 5 days/week 4pm to 11pm. Additional hours available.
- Customer service experience
- Cashier experience
- Food service experience preferred
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Must have a history of success in stable jobs
- Must be available asap for employment not shorter than 6 months but longer term preferred
- Must provide resume and employment reference contacts
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.