|Wage / Salary||15-18/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- 6 month full-time inventory project
- Count, record, organize, label, verify parts inventory and storage areas
- Must be living in the Canmore area and able to commit to the multi-month project
- Vehicle required
- Warehouse, parts, inventory, shipping/receiving related experience is an asset
- Submit an application that includes resume with employment info to current date, starting and finishing month and year for all jobs, and current address. Include details of when you are available to begin work, how long you can commit to a position for, whether you have a vehicle, local residence, and provide employment reference contacts.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.