Operations Manager -Car Rental
|Wage / Salary||40-45000/year|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Manage the daily operations of a car rental agency.
- Oversee customer service
- Oversee organization, dispatch, service, tracking, etc of rental cars.
- Hire, supervise and manage staff
- Assist management with long-term planning, revenue and expense management, etc
- Organize the office, staff and operations.
- 3 + years of management experience.
- Post-secondary education in business administration is an asset.
- Must have a long-term residence in the Banff or Canmore area.
- Excellent organization skills including time management and project planning.
- Strong computer and administrative skills.
- Staff leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.