Admin Assistant -Accounts and Payroll
|Wage / Salary||16-18/hr DOE|
|Number of Positions||2|
- Checking daily timesheets for accuracy against work orders (WO), follow-up, and entry
- Update work orders
- Input payable data & filing
- Call customers to follow up on outstanding accounts, Process payments
- Provide backup documentation to customers as required - fax or email invoices
- Match packing slips to vendor invoices
- Support the accounting administrative processes of receivables, payables, some payroll related record keeping.
- General administrative tasks such as filing, office organization, etc.
- The position works within a small business team and all staff support each other's work as needed.
- Customer, supplier and product data base entries
- Customer Service
- Reception coverage as needed
- This position is full-time Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm and requires a long-term/permanent commitment.
- Administration experience
- Accounting Administrative work experience an asset
- Excellent computer skills for word processing and data entry
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have their own stable, long-term accommodation in Banff or in Canmore (with a vehicle). This must be clear in your application.
- Candidates must be available to commit to long-term employment (1 year +). This must be clear in your application.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.