|Wage / Salary||16-18/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Part-time at 15-20 hours/week. Flexible scheduling and work from home options but standard schedule would be Mon to Fri 10am to 3pm.
- Assist with bookkeeping data entry in Quickbooks
- Coordinate facility rental bookings and assist with facility marketing.
- Assist with a weekly e-newsletter computer layout and mail out using Mail Chimp.
- Update website content
- Process membership documents and fees
- Assist organization volunteers with admin support
- Administrative experienced required
- Strong computer literacy with MS Office programs, cloud storage, etc.
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred, along with experience doing basic accounting administrative functions in the program
- Warm, friendly, patient personality
- This is a long-term/permanent role so candidates must be living in the Canmore area on a permanent basis with stable accommodation
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.