|Wage / Salary||12.25-14/hr plus accom and meals|
|Number of Positions||10|
- General kitchen help including prep cook, assist cooks, kitchen cleaning, set-up buffet, some food service and bussing, some dishes, etc.
- Meals and shared staff accommodation provided. Work location is a rural recreational camp and lodge setting outside Canmore.
- Staff must commit to a work period finishing no earlier than August 30th.
- Previous kitchen/food prep experience is an asset but not required. Training provided.
- Clean criminal record check prior to beginning work is required.
- Must submit a resume, 3 work reference contacts and a cover letter explaining exactly when and how you will arrive in the Canmore area and whether you can work until the minimum required date of August 30th.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.