Reception and Dispatch Administration
|Wage / Salary||17-18/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Receive incoming service requests, assess customer needs, create work orders and schedule service calls.
- Prioritize and determine best available service technician to complete the work.
- Respond to & resolve customer inquiries regarding service call status.
Work Order Administration
- Create new customer files and work orders
- Coordinate and schedule work orders with customers, technicians, and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for communication of work order progress – including labor, materials delivery , etc.
- Checking daily technician timesheets for completeness & accuracy against time on work order
- Assist with shipping and receiving administration
Retail Customer Service
- Serve retail Customers, create retail invoices as necessary
- Process cash, credit cards and debit payments
Provide Backup to other areas of company operations as needed including:
- assist parts staff with supplier communication, parts sourcing and purchase orders
- assistance with customer payment collections
- assist with accounting & invoicing
- miscellaneous projects from time to time as deemed necessary
- This position is full-time, Monday to Friday.
- General administrative experience or reception experience required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Previous experience with trades service call dispatch administration preferred but not required.
- Must be living long-term in the Banff area and have a history of employment stability
- Distance candidates are not being considered unless you have local accommodation arrangements in place and describe them in your application.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.