|Location||Canmore, Lake Louise|
|Wage / Salary||20/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Delivery, pick-up of furniture and home furnishings
- Heavy lifting required
- Full-time, fleixble with either 4 or 5 days/week between Tuesday and Saturday. 10am to 6pm. 32-40 hours/week.
- Canmore based
- Benefits available
- Must be able to commit to a contract of employment not shorter than 6 months but 1 year + preferred.
- Must be living in the Canmore area
- Must be capable of heavy lifting
- Must have a driver's license
- Presentable/personable to greet customers while making deliveries.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.