Commercial Sign and Graphic Installer
|Wage / Salary||25/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Install graphics on vehicles or other surfaces
- Complete vehicle wraps
- Install murals
- Install commercial signs on buildings including exterior and interior, hanging signs, wall mounts, post mounted, etc.
- Trimming graphics
- Cutting of various sign materials
- Must have direct experience
- Certification preferred such as 3M preferred installer
- Knowledgeable in operating laminators
- Knowledgeable in sign material types
- Fabricating signs experience an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Comfortable with various power tools
- Comfortable working at various heights on a ladder or lift
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Responsible, reliable!
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.