|Wage / Salary||17-18/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
Accounting & Invoicing Support
- Checking daily timesheets for completeness & accuracy against work orders and Timesheet entry
- Input payable data & Filing
- Call customers to collect outstanding accounts per current A/R list
- Process payments via telephone, or in person
- Provide backup documentation to customers as required - fax or email invoices
- Matching Packing slips to vendor invoices
- General completion of the accounting administrative processes of accounts receivables, payables, some payroll related tasks, bank reconciliations, journal entries, and the connected tasks, organization and record keeping.
- As a small business, roles do overlap and staff are needed to support and fill in according to priorities so the position does support other roles including general administration.
- Office support (phone, voice-mail, fax, e-mail, website, office supply ordering, filing, ensuring the organization and office equipment is in good working order, preparation of mail outs including correspondence, invoices, receipts, etc.
Reception and Customer Service Back-up Coverage
- Back-up coverage to reception as needed including receive incoming service requests via phone, fax, email and other electronic means. Assess customer needs, create new customer files and work orders and dispatch service calls.
- Serve retail customers, process payments, create retail invoices as necessary
- Respond to & resolve customer inquiries regarding service call status.
- 2+ years of administrative related experience
- Accounting administrative experience including working with accounting software, processing invoices, etc.
- Must have a long-term residence in Banff or Canmore (with vehicle to commute)
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.