|Wage / Salary||18-24/hr DOE|
|Number of Positions||1|
- General bookkeeping and administrative tasks within a finance department including a small volume of AR and AP processing.
- Tracking/follow-up on funding grants issued to confirm success/progress on grant requirements, project deliverables.
- Research past and current expenditures to check on and update financial record keeping.
- Back-up other staff with administrative and bookkeeping oriented functions.
- Some form of completed formal education in bookkeeping/accounting is required such as an Accounting Diploma
- Bookkeeping/accounting administration experience is required
- Administrative experience is required
- Strong computer skills required with Excel and ability to use accounting software.
- This is a long-term position and requires someone with stable long-term accommodation in the Canmore to Cochrane area and a car to commute to work as the location is not central.
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.