|Wage / Salary||18-20/hr|
|Number of Positions||1|
- Assist with invoicing, data entry, report processing
- Process payments
- Provide backup documentation to customers as required
- Office support (phone, voice-mail, fax, e-mail, website, office supply ordering, filing, ensuring the organization and office equipment is in good working order, preparation of mail outs including correspondence, invoices, receipts, etc.
- Assist customers
- 2+ years of administrative related experience
- Strong computer skills
- Good with customers
- Must have a long-term residence in Banff or Canmore (with vehicle to commute)
- Resume that shows related work experience. Please ensure that the starting month/year and finishing month/year for each position is clearly shown and will be verified by references.
- Cover Letter or Email indicating the position being applied to and explaining additional details related to the position requirements and your candidacy. Distance candidates must provide details of your moving plans including when you can arrive to begin work and where you are planning to live. If the position requires a particular minimum term of employment please explain your ability to meet the timeframe requirement. If you are on an open work visa you must provide the date that your visa expires.
- Employment references including name, position, company and current company phone number for your direct managers with your most recent and most relevant employment listed on your resume.
How to Apply
Please email (or fax) your complete application to:
Positive People Placement
Incomplete applications are unlikely to be considered.